Friday, April 1, 2016

Friday finds.....April







A beautiful wreath that I do think I could quilt!  This design is from ipatchandquilt.    She teaches free motion and has some interesting wreath designs.



Ever thought of giving your machine a tattoo?  Barbara at Cat Patches shared a photo of her jazzed up Tiara recently. How much fun is this?   The rub on stickers are from Urban Elementz.





Summer Fun! Mini Pineapple Quilt - Red Brolly:   Remember the traditional pineapple wall hanging I made and used the ugly fabric on the back?    How about these cuties from Red Brolly.com.......spring time colors for pineapples.  I thought they were adorable.  The pattern is just a bit different, so now you can chose which is your favorite.  Perfect to put on place mats, create a table runner, or a small wall hanging.  No reason to wait for fall!

As always, please visit the original source in the link for full details and for pinning.  Blogger is giving me fits right now and is jumping all over the place.  I am quitting now before I commit a crime against this thing.Enjoy and Happy stitching!
  Need a new ruler?  Here's a link to a new style called RnK Select ruler. Alex Anderson promotes this new line.    I do need to replace my 6'' by 12'' and may give this style a try.  I like that it is not cluttered  up with extra stuff.....slightly frosted, and non- slip back.  











4 comments:

Mary said...

I absolutely love the wreath quilting motif. Thanks for sharing the inspiration.

Janet O. said...

Loving these finds. I recently replaced all of my rulers, so I won't go that route, but I love the wreath, and the jazzed up machine (my oldest daughter used to decorate my machine and my mother's with her stickers--she should have gone commercial). I had pinned that Red Brolly pineapple a while back, but forgot about it. Thanks for the reminder. Mine won't be quite so bright, but I really like the pattern. : )

Barbara said...

Hey, thanks for the shout-out. I like that wreath design too. There were several I liked, and I think I can stitch them too!

Dana Gaffney said...

Good finds this week, I like the colorful pineapples so now I'm thinking of combining the two pineapple ideas.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...