Saturday, February 9, 2013

From the Mrs. Claus sisters


  Two lovely flannel doll quilts arrived this week from  Mrs. Claus in Wisconsin.  Both of them are involved in the HGTV Message Board and wanted to help make some quilts for the doll beds.
  Who wouldn't love the beautiful butterflies or Winnie the Pooh and Tigger?  Ladies, these are just the best and softest little quilts ever.


A friendly bear  stopped by and wanted to  check out the new quilts.  He just hopped right up and made himself comfortable, too.






   So thank you so much to PattyJ and Sister Sue, who kindly made and donated these 2 to the Get Your Mrs. Claus On project for 2013.  They are so appreciated.

Oh.... I must not forget the backs and the labels.








  I needed one more photo, but this sassy gal, who is a new friend of Rudy's, just had to get in the picture. I am not quite sure, but I think Rudy  is enamored with her!    Giggle***Giggle***   You have to watch out for those quiet ones.

  We are off to a good start for 2013.....these gals at the HGTV Board are busy and are putting me to shame.  I better get busy on my stack of doll quilts soon.

Happy stitching.

4 comments:

Nicki said...

I'm glad you got the two new doll quilts from Patty J & Sister Sue. Those are really cute & it looks like Rudy & friend approve of them. I better get busy with mine too. I have a baby quilt to make before March 10 & then I will have all sorts of free time to concentrate on the children for Christmas.

The Nifty Stitcher said...

Fabulous little quilts. Looking forward to seeing your doll quilts Debbie :)

Lynne said...

Cute quilts! They seem to be attracting attention from a diverse range of onlookers! ;-)

Mary said...

Way to go Wisconsin quilters! The quilts are adorable.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...