Sunday, December 16, 2012

Doing the mystery dance

    Just to prove I am ...... here are my "parts" so far for the mystery at Quiltville .    I am not even speculating about the arrangement on this one.
   This week was part 4 and involved more flying geese and wings!  I knew it was coming---and expect another batch of them---but I used the no waste method this time.  So much faster for me and I trimmed them while watching TV with Sir Old Man last night.   I still need to cut the squares of the zinger fabric.  I am using red, not lime green.








  And that leaves me some time to work on the scrap blocks.  I have about a dozen put together so far and on the portable design board.  Since the block is a 4 patch, they go together so quick once the units sections are made.  Lots more to go and then I can play around with the layout on the design wall.

  The countdown has begun....only 9 more days till Christmas!  I am enjoying a chocolate a day.
  Happy stitching.  

4 comments:

Deb@asimplelifequilts said...

Everything is looking great! I really like your scrappy value blocks.

Lynne said...

Looks interesting!

Janet O. said...

I love those scrap blocks, Debbie. That would be a good leader/ender project!

Altax said...

Awesome and great patterns.

Kids Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...