Thursday, November 18, 2010

Winter scene?


I worked on the Winter landscape....can you tell I was slightly under the influence of muscle relaxants?  Or maybe the wind was whipping across the valley!  Anyway,  I picked the dark blue for the border and have an extra part to trim and cut that will also be part of the border.  I need to wait a day or so to get it put together.  There is a reason for the warning on certain drugs --- "Do not operate machinery while taking this medication."  Don't ask me how I know.  
  I pulled a muscle in my side again this week, and am paying dearly for it.  The first time it was minor;   this time I did some damage.  I have sore ribs and spasms that feel like fireworks going off in my side and back.  At least I was able to lie down last night and get some sleep. 
Hope to be back to stitching in a few days.  I am having to be content with sorting strips for now.

Happy stitching.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Sorry to hear you are hurting , I've done that before and I know it is painful , get better soon , I love your winter scenery and the boarder is perfect.

Ivory Spring said...

Oh, this is beautiful!

Carol said...

Love the landscape.

Hope you feel better soon.

Anonymous said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! I love your Winter Scene.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...