Friday, July 23, 2010

The process pledge

I stumbled across  The process pledge yesterday.  Yep, that is exactly what I have been trying to do with the blog.  It is to focus on the process and progress of what I do.  What inspires me,  how do I make color choices, and choose a layout for my designs, what emotions do I show,  successes and flops.  I have been working through the Art Quilt Workbook this year and learned from all the exercises and flops along the way.  And secondly, my insights list has been my way of  talking to myself about the process and the journey of learning.  
I love the intent of the pledge to put my thinking out there, even when it is not clear,  about the process and not  just the end product.    Maybe someone will  be inspired along the way---even from my mistakes.   And maybe I will remember not to make the same one over again.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...