Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm featured on Mary Jo's blog!

I scared Russ to death when I started screaming and yelling......but I did not faint this time.  I opened an email from Mary Jo's Cloth Store in Gastonia, NC, and there it said I was being featured in  MJ's blog  this week.  Shock, surprise, yahoo moment!  I sent in a couple of photos of quilts a couple of weeks ago when they put out a call for quilts and stories.   I never really thought they would take me up on it.  What a way to start the week. 
Mary Jo's is quilter's mecca in this area.  It's the size of a grocery store and the quilting cotton section is to die for.  When Deana was in college and needed fabrics for her senior collection, that is where we went.  Dad went too, because he carried all the bolts around.
 I think  I feel the need for a road trip.....oops, I forgot no more fabric.   Better get to stitching.

1 comment:

Juanita said...

What a great way to find out! Your quilts look great on the blog. Good advertising for their fabric. Congratulations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...