Monday, January 4, 2010

Quiche, please!

I served this quiche Friday night at Bee.  It is a variation of the Bisquik Impossible pie recipe.  I noted my changes too.  And any leftovers reheat well too.
Impossible Quiche---without a crust
6-8 slices of crisp cooked bacon, crumbled
1/2 C diced or cubed ham---I use leftovers
1/2 package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained, and squeezed dry
1/4 C chopped sweet onion
1 C of cheese--I use a mixture of Colby, Cheedar and Monterey Jack, rather than Swiss
3 eggs
1 1/2 C milk
3/4 C Bisquick mix
1/4 tsp. black pepper
Sprinkle bacon, ham, onion, and the spinach  in a  greased 9 inch pie plate.  Whisk eggs and mix together.  Add the Bisquick and pepper. Stir in the cheese combination.  Pour over the meat and onion in the pie plate.  Bake at 400 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes until set in the center and lightly browned.   Serves 6.

Be sure to check out the finished snowflake quilt at 365 days of free motion quilting.  I think it is an amazing design and the quilting is wonderful. 
Happy Stitches.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...